Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a regarding some belonging to the reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you might think it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a full line of providers not wanting to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort because of.
10. Goods has have been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the market.
12. You sent a procedure that is strictly like their current product idea and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what isn’t too far off out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down derived from that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and InventHelp Invention Stories possess a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, but when they perform quick look on your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, so that they should be expecting very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t want to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your put into that market and seek information part to create yourself as marketable as we possibly can.